Revamping dungeon generation

For a while I had been kind of unhappy on how the dungeons were looking and feeling. While the rooms themselves had some variations, the layouts of the dungeon were just boring, so I set out to find a new algorithm. Well, I found it and have been working on getting it up and running, as well as adding my own improvements to it.

Things aren't fully working at the moment, but after a bit more work on it I'll be to the point where I can provide some interesting screenshots to go along with a full description of what's going on.

I will admit that I've gotten a bit bogged down over the past couple months, but it's mostly things outside of my programming life that are affecting it. I'm still very much into the project, and hopefully I can get some larger chunks of time spent on it.